NanoStation M5 Features:
– Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna’s and Rocket M5’s.
– Next-Gen Antenna Design: 14.6-16.1dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
– Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
– Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
– 802.3af 48V Compliant – Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold separately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID)
– Easy Installation – Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M5 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold separately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
NanoStation M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5250-5850 Mhz
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz
• Wireless: 5Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm, AES Encryption
• Memory Information: 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold separately)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to +75C
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
• Power Consumption: 8 Watts
• Power Supply (included): Power Injector 110-240VAC 24VDC .5A North American-style plug
• Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm, Weight: .4kg
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes